Fabregas: Hazard Is Chelsea’s Messi

Default
Cesc Fabrgeas, believes Eden Hazard is Chelsea’s Lionel Messi and revealed he decided to join the Blues after a face-to-face meeting with Jose Mourinho.
Fabregas, who started his Chelsea stint with seven assists in seven Premier League 
games
, compared Hazard's ability to change a game with the of Barcelona superstar.
"He is the link between midfield and attack for us; he is our Messi because he makes the difference," he told radio station Cope.
"We have a young team but we are very positive about the future."
Fabregas revealed Jose Mourinho convinced him ‘quickly’ to join Chelsea and he snubbed two other English clubs, most likely Arsenal and Manchester United.
"I've always played in clubs where I wanted to play. At the end of last season, I saw Chelsea as the best option," the Spaniard.
"I always thought about a return to England and I talked to Mourinho and realised this was the best option.
"It was arranged through my agent. There was no call with Mourinho, just a face-to-face meeting. Jose showed great respect and convinced me quickly. 
"We were honest, we put aside any history and I made my decision after talking with him. Overall I had three options in England."
Fabregas has linked up with the Spain squad to face Slovakia and Luxembourg in the upcoming Euro 2016 qualifiers.
Do you think Eden Hazard can reach the level of Lionel Messi? Have your say in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information and communication science