Ronaldo Looking Forward To Old Trafford Return

Default
Real Madrid winger, Cristiano Ronaldo, revealed it will be a special occasion when he returns to Old Trafford with Portugal on Tuesday.
Ronaldo and Portugal are set lock horns with Lionel Messi and Argentina in an international friendly on Tuesday night. However, the Los Blancos star has played down the significance of clash.
"If it was the World Cup it would be a really special match." Ronaldo said after Portugal's win over Armenia.
"It's just a friendly though, but it will be very special to go back to Old Trafford".
Ronaldo became the record goalscorer in European Championship football following his goal on Friday night but he says he is not bothered by those records.
"I've won titles, beaten records, but I am not going to be blinded by all this. I did what I had to do. I am perfectly calm." he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information and communication science