Who’s That Burberry Girl?

ONCE the excitement of watching Romeo Beckham breakdance abated, we all wanted to know more about Burberry's new girl. Who was the golden-haired, freckle-nosed, red-lipped beauty? And where had she come from? Hannah Dodd hails from Leavenheath on the Essex-Suffolk border, and although focused on her performing arts degree, the Burberry job came as a very welcome diversion.
"Dancing has always been a passion of mine from a young age," she told us. "I am training in ballet, contemporary, jazz and musical theatre, which I think is my favourite as I'd love to get in to acting too. At the moment I'm focusing on finishing my degree but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with modelling. Being able to do the two things I love most-  dance and model - for the Burberry campaign was a dream come true."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information and communication science